Thursday, June 4, 2009

Some new toys to play with

As I mentioned two posts ago, Lafayette/West Lafayette was having a liquidation sale last weekend. We decided to check it out Friday after I got off work. We got there and found out that they charged $7 a person just to get in to look at everything. OK, not very cool, but we wanted to look at everything they had, so we went ahead and paid to get in.

They had quite a bit of decent stuff. There were shoes, clothes, HDTVs, perfumes, computers, and much more. We checked out the computers they had, but most everything they were selling was too old for my taste. And the laptops that they did have that were new were pretty expensive.

There were a couple of good things that we did find though. We bought a couple's set of watches for $20. Somehow my old watch's glass got broken, so that worked out pretty well. We also bought a digital photo frame for $40 and Heaven got 5 bras for $15. And lastly, the best thing that we got, is a katana. I've been wanting one for a while and I finally got one! I was pretty happy.

And for all of you who don't believe me, when the zombie apocalypse occurs, my katana is going to come in extremely handy. So don't come crawling to me expecting me to help protect you, because I'll just say 'I told you so'.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, but I bet it's a non-combat edge like mine. We need to invest in whetstones so we can sharpen them up :D

    ReplyDelete