While we were in Ohio, we went to the Columbus Zoo. It's a pretty cool zoo, but we didn't stay there for a very long time, so we didn't get to see everything. Hopefully we can go back later and check out the rest of the zoo. Also, we got to see and hang out with one of Heaven's old friends, Tasha. I've met her once before, but it wasn't very long so I wasn't able to get to know her that well. We got to see her longer this time so I got to know her a little better and she's pretty cool. We talked about seeing if she could come up to Indiana to chill for a while, so hopefully that'll happen. I think it'd be good for Heaven to hang out with someone other then staying at home all the time with Noelani.
As for this weekend, I was hoping that we'd be able to just chill at home most of the time to get some R&R, but now I'm not sure how much we'll be able to do that. I was wanting to go around Purdue's campus at some point to take pictures of the campus because I don't have very many pictures of it, so that's one thing we were planning to do. Also, we were invited to someone's graduation party on Saturday, so we might also go to that. One other thing that I was wanting to go check out is there is a liquidation sale going on in town Friday thru Sunday and there is supposed to be a lot of good stuff there, such as computers for $70, laptops for about $120, and lots of other goodies. So I was hoping to see if there was anything good that I might want. So much for a really relaxing weekend that I wanted... Oh well, maybe next weekend?

No comments:
Post a Comment