Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finals, Finals, and more Finals

So this week is Finals Week at Purdue. So far I've taken two finals and I have one left. My last final is on Saturday at 3:20pm, the very last time you could have a final. In another one of my classes, instead of having a final, our professor is taking the class to Hot Box Pizza and buying us all lunch. He's a pretty cool professor. So other then my last final that I have to take, I am done for the semester, and it couldn't come sooner.
Once the semester ends, I'll have about a month with no classes, just working. Near the beginning of June I'll start French 101. Before I could graduate, I needed one Liberal Arts elective, and that was the class I chose. I tried to sign up for Spanish 101, but the Spanish department threw a fit about me taking it because I had taken some Spanish over 5 years ago in high school. So taking French made signing up for classes a little easier. Other then taking French, I'll be working all summer.
As for the family, things are going quite well. Noelani is doing great and Heaven is feeling a lot better. Noelani usually sleeps about 5 hours straight before waking up at night, so that's awesome. I just hope that it lasts, lol.
Also, we're planning on going down to Missouri next week for a baby shower. Approximately the 13th through the 17th, depending on how much financial aid I get for the summer. I'm still waiting to hear back from the financial aid department... hopefully soon.
That's all for now. I'll be back once more stuff happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment