Sunday, May 10, 2009

One semester left to go!

Horray for the end of the semester! I had my last final for the Spring semester yesterday afternoon. I am glad that the semester is finally over. It has been so hectic and busy. Only one more semester to go before I get to graduate! Summer semester classes start on June 15, so I have about a month break before I have to go back. I will be working for the whole summer though, so that'll be fun as always.

As for work, we're having an end of the semester party for our group of 6 trainers and our manager. We're having food and games. I'm bringing my Wii for Mario Kart, and another guy is bringing Rock Band. Heaven and I made my mom's cheese ball and dessert cheese ball to bring for food, so that will be delicious. The party is tomorrow night, so we're looking forward to that.

Also, we're pretty sure that we are going to be leaving for Missouri on Wednesday. The baby shower is going to be on Friday, so that should be fun. Other then that, just time for a little bit of relaxing. As much as possible anyway, with a baby and all.

That's all for now. I hope that everyone is enjoying the blog and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment